Wednesday, 3 September 2008

Got to Osaka!



We finally got to Osaka yesterday, after the flight went a bit wrong. We ended up in China....but they got us here. The staff at the airport were very unhappy with us for being English. Even though there were no other people to check-in, they were really rude and insisted on checking through my bag. But I was too tired to care really. Then we got the wrong train! But I managed to get some help. Then I lost my ticket so I had to do a runby when Ed got through the barrier. Then we got lost, but I managed to get some directions from a Japanese girl.
But today was a lot better. We went to Tonnoji and went on a huge walk around Shinsekai (where we had a really cheap fried noodle dinner!) and then on to DenDen (electric) town. It was good fun and Ive had lots of cheap sushi today. Im really getting on well with cheap Japanese food. Ed is convinced everything has fish in though.