Today was time to leave Koyasan and head to the first farmstay. On the cable car down, I noticed another foriegner playing utada hikaru on his mp3 player. I guess Im not alone!
So we got onto the train and headed to Nara. When we arrived, I went to phone the host...and his number didnt work! Paniced, i asked a Japanese guy for help and his friend got hotmail up on his mobile so I could check the number. The number was right, but luckily, the host had sent me someone elses number to ring. It was all a little suspicious. But I rang up and two really great people came to collect us. Su-chan and Soryo. They had a beautiful home high up in the mountains. It was amazing and beautiful. They were really friendly and showed us all about what they do. The food they made was great too. They believed that sticky food was very good for you.