Tuesday, 23 September 2008

More museums

Today we went to the Natural History and suchlike museum. It was amazing. They had a 360 degree theatre that took you through mountains, space, the sea and to the dinosaurs. It was really clever, you really felt like you were flying around. The rest of the museum was just as huge and filled to the brim with all the dead stuffed animals that you could ever wish to sea. It was exhausting! It also took up most of our day so we didnt get to see any other museums. But at this point, I'm a little museumed out.
We spent the evening in Shibuya again. We decided to be lazy and find something easy to eat. We went to 'Freshness Burger'. I dont know how fresh it was, I havent much to compare it to, haven't had a fast food burger in over a year! But it was not too bad, kinda pricey though!
Hopefully we will eat somewhere a bit more interesting tomorrow.